Sunday, August 13, 2006

Object recognitions



So, what is this? Looks a little like an uncooked roti canai/prata to me. Haha..turns out that it is a towel. A TOWEL! Wow..Haha..Got it when we got an ink cartridge at the PC Fair. Supposed to expand into its original form when you just add water. Like those space-age foodstuffs. =)

It was seriously packed there! But if you persevered there would be at least some good deals. Or a lot of experience in tricks and subterfuge. Haha..But there were a lot of people who left laden with products. At least they looked satisfied. =p

And the place was just SO crowded. Crazy~ Sometimes it's as if there was not enough O2 around for everybody. Yeah, especially the Atoms. No discount at all. Lol..

Btw, if you're looking for a good deal on thumbdrives, go to the booth beside the Dell booth on the highest floor. 1GB for RM71. Kingston and Pendrive. If you still want lower prices, there's this booth on the lowest floor. It sells thumbdrives for RM60+. However, I never heard of the brand before. Must have been some China brand again. Haha..no offense to all my PRC friends. China brands can be good. Or bad. Like every other brand. Just that I don't trust brands which I or my close friends have never used before. =)

Something else of note. How does "Electronic machines overheat" link to EMO? !!! Haha..just a thought.


Since this is titled "object recognitions", I shall add another thing for you to try and decipher.
Yeah, you're right. zzz for me

No comments: