Friday, August 25, 2006

Of anniversaries and annes

Ok, I admit. This has nothing much to do with annes. More of the anniversary part. But it does sound better, don't it?
Like how we like to say "of mice and men" when in fact all that we really mean is "of mice". Check out the Hitchhiker's Guide for verification. Particularly the reply of Slartibartfast.
Anyway, [Hey, I do use this a lot!] here's my very own happy anniversary greeting! Haha..firstly to my blog on achieving its 100th post, and secondly to my parents on 24 years of continual marital bliss! Woohoo! =p
What should I do to celebrate this double bash? God knows I don't know. Haha..maybe a cake?
A good friend gave a really nice suggestion.
"When was the last time you guys took a family portrait?"
Wow..that's profound! Let me see..like, never? Haha..
Too bad we are not too photogenic. Oh well, at least we look better in person =p
Nevertheless, it's a real good idea. Maybe I should look into doing this when I'm celebrating my own anniversary with The One. Then I can plaster my whole house full of such pictures =p Makes for a real nice sight..imagine this, the moment you enter my house in the future, the first thing you see is this picture of ME standing in the midst of my family and STARING right at you! Then you turn and see..ME!!! Haha..makes for a nice horror film scene =) If only I don't appear in the picture it would be so much better..Hehe..
Oh well..will stick to the tried and true tradition for now.
Since this is a good time for reflections, I shall reflect on my seemingly ineffectual ability to be a millionaire.

Your Chances of Being a Multimillionaire: 44%

You have a decent shot at being a multimillionaire. Surprised?
You're confident and a hard worker. Keep it up!
Will You Be a Multimillionaire?

44%? Haha..not good actually. I was hoping to be around the region of 0%. After all, it isn't becoming of a billionaire to have a good chance of becoming a multimillionaire! It's a sad downgrade for me ;(
Lol
Btw, that blueberry cake? It's real..going to cut it up soon at the celebration dinner. Not for the blog, you nit, for my parents! Haha..
Let's pop the cork!

No comments: