Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Thank God

Just another random post that is actually not-so-random.
Kind of like that time when somebody said, "I'm secretly not gay."
Or something.
Haha.
Just want to thank God.
What for?
Haha..full exhaustive list would be just like the name implies. Exhaustive. Haha.
So here's a short one.
Thank God for
~ closing my doors. Usually only gentlemen would do that. Not does it show good manners, it also directs the person who just went through that particular door to the only door left opening. Kind of makes things easier on the mind. No more of that o.0-oh-my-goodness-this-is-a-real-dilemma-i'm-getting-hysterical-and-confused-which-option-shuould-i-choose situations.
~ allowing certain key events to occur. Helps to make life interesting since we can always look back on those events became key events in our lives. Not to mention showing us who are our true friends.
~ working in mysterious ways. Allows me to feel the suspense lacking in most new horror shows, notably the scary movies.
~ hindsight. Without this biased judge we wouldn't understand the mysterious ways of God that has already occured.
~ gratitude. Without which we would not appreciate the good things God has done for us, or to act upon the results of our hindsight.
~ a loving family. Who are my earthly pillars of support, giving me guidance and strength. Not to mention discipline. Haha..
~ super powers, simply called "a tolerable memory". [Hey, don't blame me! All the superheroes of the past took the cool names. Like Laser eyesight, anti-gravity etc etc] With this super power, I am now a super hero! Lol..watch me activate it..
and hey presto!
I can remember my good friends, the people God placed in my life to make it a better one, people who understand and care for me! Haha..Now that I remember my good friends, I need to..uh, I..need..to..need..Where was I?
~ good friends. OHYES, I wanted to thank God for good friends. =) Hmm, seems like I got to learn how to control my super power. Hehe..Thank God for good friends who are there for me.
~ conscience. Which is telling me to stop now and go back to study. Haha. Gotta obey it!

So, those are just part of the things I'm thankful for. For a complete list, please consult www.signius'sbrain.com

That's all folks.

Cheers!

No comments: