Friday, August 04, 2006

"Persevere, a miracle!"

In the novel Catch-22 (A superb story, but that's a story for another day), the Chaplain exclaims that human perseverance is a miracle unto itself. Well, that might be the case, for in one night (yes, ONE NIGHT!) me and my mum rushed through a whole 17 pages of assignment! Yeah, bring it on! Haha..not bad considering I did the first 2 pages in like, I dunno, a few days? Haha.."desperation lends me strength"..lol

Now I'm here all alone editing the last few portions of the 19-paged essay. Mum's in bed already (it just won't do for her to fall sick, especially since she's going on a one week course tomorrow). Yea, so here I am.

After this, final touches on the powerpoint. Then it's uber hibernation for me.

Sorry N, looks like I might not make it to CG=( I'll take care of the refreshments though, don't you worry about that.

I'm going to finish this, if it's the last thing I do before I sleep! No sense bumming around..at last here's something I can do to ease their burden. Thanks ma, thanks pa!


Sleep deprived..disorientation, partial amnesia, lethargy..don't mind me if I stop making sense..or if I'm making cents..sigh~

No comments: