Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hmm..

So this is what it is like to wait..to be the party that gets left behind..
Finally understand what Niffenegger wrote in The Time Traveller's Wife when she said that waiting is the hardest thing to do. At least it's easier now since this is not like the wife, who awaits but doesn't know when her husband will be back. At least I know when they all can come back, when we can meet. That, at least is consolation enough.
*Note to self: Remember to tell wife when I'm coming back in the future. And endeavour to minimise such absent times. Mrs Choo is right, being a doc's wife is really difficult. Gotta do my best to show my appreciation to THE ONE, whoever she is. And of course, I gotta find THE ONE first before that can be done. Haha..*

"Wait, and hope"
Edmund Dante

1 comment:

Trudi said...

Ooohh.. I wanna read that book!! I wanted to borrow it from the public library but every copy was on loan :( and I'm sure you'll find the one..whoever she is :D