Monday, July 31, 2006

You're Gone!

I guess after all that rambling, what I truly wanted to say is this.

Go there without regrets or anything holding you back. I can vouch that it will be a life-changing experience, that is definitely for the better. After all, I only got to be a true vector of lameness after going through 2 years there. And you should know how fun it is =) Then again, had I not met you (and the rest of the CG people), there wouldn't be many victims for me to spread my lameness!
So, enjoy yourself over there. All I ask is just a spot in your memories, and that you'll keep in contact. (I'm serious about the lecture thingy! Need directions to blend in!) After all, even your name says it all. In japanese, it means a short farewell followed by a reunion quite soon, as opposed to sayonara which is a really long departure (eg. permanent separation). It's like au revoir, as opposed to adios.
Enjoy, and may God continue to mold you and use you for His purposes!

No comments: