Monday, July 31, 2006

To the one who embodies the feelings of a poem

Ah, songbird, friend, supporter, and person who understands my lame jokes!
This perhaps is just something I feel like letting off my mind.
Maybe, just maybe, I am turning more and more into what the Eveready bunny will be like once it runs out of charges. My battery is running low, can somebody please pass me the charger?
Seperation is never easy, and for me, acknowledging it and saying goodbye was never my forte. Maybe it will never be.
I will NOT say platitudes that drive people crazy. Things like "don't change" or "stay the same". Those things are never going to happen. Ever. Period. Times change. Situations change. People change. This is natural. Evolution dictates that we are the products of our surroundings, where circumstances change us. (Ok, maybe not immediately but over a period of thousands of lifetimes. Lol) Physics, via the teachings of Newton (his 3rd law in particular, which was not really related to the apple incident but does have implications regarding the apple and his head when they made contact under a tree.), teaches us that once our surroundings change ("the ACTION") we are compelled to change along with it("the REACTION").
I accept that fact. Change is good, provided that we change for the better. In your case, that has always been the case. No doubt about it. So, as Pastor Lawrence taught us, I shall apply it. Since you are imitating Christ with such a great degree of precision, I shall be a good flaterrer and try my best to imitate you. Indeed, following in your footsteps has shown me my noobiness, and changed me for the better.
I thank you once more, for everything. Now, nocturne has set upon me, and I will have to search for another source of light for now. Fear not, the light of the Father will always shine for me, that you have made clear enough. I shall trust Him, and you. Either my desires will be granted, or I shall know the error of my ways and be lead on to other paths.
Enough of my random ramblings. I really need sleep, haha. Still can't beat the nocturnal on her home ground!
That's it I guess. All that's left is just to wish you all the best, God bless!

Oh yes. One very last thing. Simple tradition I guess:
Take care, nitezz..

Man, I really am starting to miss you. Thanks for being one of the few who could share in my lameness and finally get infected by this vector! =)

2 comments:

@nne said...

As much as shooting stars are meant to illuminate the sky and bring hope, it is but on our account to never keep it captive to ourselves.
For love is allowing the star to shine brighter than it has before. For only love can.
But sometimes God allows us to experience shooting stars so we would learn to appreciate beauty, and give us hope to carry on.
And sometimes it is a preview of the brilliance of the morning star.
But whatever it may be, we keep it in our hearts and trust that God will keep His promises.
Persevere to fight for the one that illuminates our world the brightest.
But give chances to the rest for we will never know how brightly they shine till we look their direction.
And at the end of the day the star should continue shinning.

signius said...

amen 2 dat=)