Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Unknown endings part 2

TanN just told me more about the first part of unknown endings. Seems like the guy backed off for awhile. It just didn't seem right to make a selfish move. So, he just waited and hoped. Just like in the novel The Count of Monte Cristo.

"This is all we can do...Wait and hope. Wait and hope."
Dante
Excerpt from The Count of Monte Cristo

Kinda rings a bell within me. I think yeah, it goes that way. After all, learn to let it go, let her be free, to explore the vast reaches of her potential in greater lands. Let her be the best she can be. If she returns, then it was meant to be. If not, she would be like Noah's dove, flying away never to return. Flying away to a new world, signifying hope of better things for all.

Man, if I wasn't inspired by that, I would have just put all this into a new novel. Earn me the $ man=)
Show me the money!

No comments: