Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Attention Ducky: You Are Being Charged Under Suspicion of Inciting Occurences of Blog Tags! Resistance is Futile!

Ducky must think I'm pretty free to do this. That studies aren't weighing down on me. That I've some free time to splurge on this thing.

Well I guess he's right since here it is!

The Rules:

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense.
4. Comment on it.
5. Tag 5 people.


Well, since I don't have a music player (a physical one that I use regularly), does Winamp count? The one that is currently playing like just one album. Wahahas!

Maybe not.

So here goes, library on..sh..shu..[loading please wait]...shuff...[loading]..shuff..[I SAID PLEASE WAIT]... ... ... ...[complete!] ... shuffle!

1) How are you feeling today?
There She Goes - Sixpence None the Richer
Well, if by "she" it means "the exam", then yeah. There she goes.

Whether up or down only time (and God, and the examiners) will tell.



2) Will you get far in life?
Redefine - Incubus
Haha, yeah. Please redefine the question! =p



3) What's your best friend's theme song?
Words - Beyonce
Hmm, since when did this thing appear on my computer? I don't even know how it sounds like! Oh well, there's my best friend's grand entrance for you folks..



4) What is the story of your life?
听海 - 张惠妹
[How does this go again?]

Hmm, now that I've found the lyrics >.<>


5) What was high school like?
Redefine - Incubus
Eh, my library is not that small leh! LOLZ! Well it did redefine my goals in life.



6) How can you get ahead with life?
Words - Boyzone
Yeah, words are important. That's why they teach Effective Communication Skills and the Theory of Communication in school. (Don't forget the CAPITAL LETTERS!) And yes, that's why there is the saying that more than half the population of India is comprised of lawmakers and lawyers.



7) What's the best thing about your friends?
Ji Ba Pan - Unknown
Wahaha! This is classic. Yes, it's good to have friends who have ji ba pan ($1 million)! Buy a plane, tour the world and jiak spaghetti! =D



8) Describe your grandparents.
The Cage - Travis
Hmm. They don't really cage anybody. Nor are they caged (what, you think they're lions?). Maybe they did some time in the cage? You know, like the Mixed Martial Arts cage fights! That would be like way cool! (Except that MMA didn't really come about till the past decade or so :S).



9) How's your life going?
Truth No.2 - Dixie Chicks
Truthfully? My life is going ahead like a number 2. Go figure.



10) What will be played at my funeral?
IMF Goodie Bag - Mrbrownshow
Hmm. Sweet!



11) Will you have a happy life?
Fascinating Rhythm - Jamie Cullum
Yup, I'll live the proverbial happily ever after if only I could tap into the supranormal and find my fascinating rhythm. Anyone got an extra Pick of Destiny?



12) What do your friends really think of you?
Fly Away - Lenny Kravitz
Oh ho! So that's what they really think! Maybe I should get a job as Santa. Or his helper. You know, the one who goes "I know who's been naughty and who's been nice."



13) Do people secretly lust after you?
Respect - Train
Hmmm, secretly, respectfully lust after me? No wonder I havn't been like jumped on and [censored]
and [censored] and [censored] like a jackrabbit. I suppose I should just picture these respectfully lustful people as really, really distastefully, abominably, pukingly ugly and be thankful.



14) How can you make yourself happy?
Death of a Martian - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Well. Find me a Martian and I'll willingly do the autopsy!



15) Will you ever have children?
Waterfalls - TLC
This. Is. Different? Hahas. It even beats Jay Chou's song where he goes "The rain falls the whole night//My love juice comes out like rain"! We are talking of torrents of waterfalls man! At least I'll be that much closer to having children compared to some poor British folk.



16) What song would you strip to?
不懂 - 林俊杰
Hehe, yup that's right. I wouldn't know! (不懂 = don't know)



17) What does your mom think of you?
Your Heart Is Safe With Me - LFO
Wow, thanks!



18) What is your deep, dark secret?
Taxi (Ave Maria) - John Murphy
YES! I confess, I confess! I sing Ave Maria really piously while driving a cab (as my secret part-time job) with zombies running after me in a rage!



19) What is your enemy's theme song?
Key To My Life - Boyzone
Hmm. I guess it's like Judas' gospel. Without me, there is no enemy! LOL!



20) What's your personality like?
God Knows the Way - Don Moen
Not exactly there yet in terms of actions but yeah, God knows the way.



21) What will be played at your wedding?
Wish I Could - Lene Marlin
Wish I could? Do what? Proceed onto honeymoon now? Live happily ever after? Not pay for the wedding expenses?



Well, here's the part where I tag people. But since I'm the kind of person who's opposed to spam, chain mails and all that, I tag the first 5 people who read this. You know who you are!

PS. Don't forget, I know who's been naughty and who's been nice! =p

PPS. Not all resistance is futile. In fact, resistance is diagnostic in some cases.

No comments: