Thursday, May 22, 2008

1 + 1 = 2, 2+ 2 = 4, ... What comes next?

Well, today's a cold cold day. As exemplified by my friend whose nick is cccccolddddd


Yeah.

And so, since my mind is on brainfreeze, (as are my fingers, except that they are on fingerfreeze), let me share with you some stories with more substance than the previous posts.


Firstly, heard of the phrase that "the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts"? Mathematically, if a, b and c are the parts, a+b+c > a+b+c.

Yup, math. Very substanceful indeed!



And secondly, a picture of me was taken. A picture that was used to apply for the Working With Children thing. A picture that looks like I'm some ex-convict with a grudge against the world. The kind whose idea of "hello" is "what's your problem, punk?"

No wonder kids just gurgle with delight when they see me.

Mmhmm.

No comments: