Tuesday, February 13, 2007

UniMelb

Ah, here I am at Melbourne finally. Using the university's free internet service! =) So kind of them. Alas, I can't install anything (including msn and skype) so no free webcamming as well :( Although that would be kind of weird if I did that..

Weather here's kind of unexpectedly warm. In fact, it's starting to feel more and more like home, except for the reduced amount of perspiration and the resulting reduction in atmospheric humidity. Makes it sound like some kind of weird connection between the amount of sweat I produce and the percentage humidity eh? =p

It's a nice place here overall. Lygon Street aka the Italian Street is REALLY Italian! Full of Italian shops, operated by Italians who speak Italian, patronised by Italians who order Italian food and drinks, and non-Italian blur strollers walking by who have no idea what the Italians are speaking about at all. The bank is nearby, so probably the blur will drop by and have a quick look see and probably set up an account there. Please, don't mug him..mug with him but don't mug him..After all he's just another regular broke bloke who needs to slog through school.

Anyways, after a whole day of sleep yesterday I should really be on my way getting to know the city. After all, I can't tell my girlfriend that sorry, I don't know where to bring you and what's nice to do when she comes over right? Lol..

Well guys, (and girls) still no internet at my place now, but I shall see what I can do about it. In the mean time, drop me an email and I shall try my best to reply you. And yes, that's where you can get my new temp mobile number from. Most likely I'll switch over to a postpaid cap plan during the middle of next month.

Til then, hola!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha dont worry, we'll go scouting around real soon and MAKE SURE Jane is treated like a queen when she visits ;)
see you real soon bro.

signius said...

Haha..yeah, let's do that =)
Msg me hor..

Trudi said...

hope things are going on well for you there =) if i have money i might go to auz. lol. why dont u just come here la..hahaha

@nne said...

eheheh sounds like an adventure u got there. so if and when i do plan to go down to melbourne nex year i could look u up.

;) take care boy!