Monday, February 26, 2007

Planetshakers

Heard of them? They're the group that produces albums of Christian songs that are famous worldwide, at least in less traditional churches.

Now I can proudly say..

Been there, done that, got me a free cd..

Haha..lol..it's not the "main" branch or anything, but planetshakers city church was quite energy-filled, what I'd expect of any of their branches. And it was their 3rd anniversary too. First-timers got a free album and some Tim Tams and Subway munchies.

How cool can that be?! And you get a lot of exercise..from the walking there parts, the praise and worship sessions, and the run/walk back parts. Well, you get the idea.

And yeah, the jeans salespeople have just got it sooooo wrong. My buy-a-one-size-larger-than-you-currently-are-because-you'd-probably-turn-fat jeans are starting to slide down. How come everytime I go out to study my weight drops? I should seriously consider patenting this method as a foolproof weight-loss, I mean weight management program. [Yeah, the more politically correct term? =p]

And my uni wireless is finally up and running. Hopefully the webcam will not let me down like this one did.

No comments: