Friday, February 09, 2007

Auld lang syne

This could possibly be the last post I'll make back home in a long long while. Tomorrow and the day after would be really busy.

The birdies have left the nest. It was just too sudden. Thank God pa was there to record the maiden flight of the smaller bird. Which is surprising, since the smaller one was never really the one to be first in anything, be it getting the parents' attention, grabbing food or anything else. We always thought the greedy fella who had a tumble down the nest trying to fly would always be the first in succeeding. So, watch out for the quiet ones. There are real surprises lurking beneath that outward calm and demure look. =p Should have realised that since last Easter. Oh well~

Made my ma cry last night. But I guess it's part and parcel of it all. I'm still her child after all. And leaving is never easy, especially when you're going somewhere that is "still very close by". Perhaps it's just the feeling that it's so hard to visit, to have surprise trips or to just be there physically. I just hope she gets over it soon. And I hope the other girl in my life won't follow the example of this girl. Be strong and we'll all meet soon enough with God's grace.

Thank you so much for the surprise in advance. =p It means a lot!

To all other family members and friends, take care. For those I havn't met up one last time due to various circumstances, please forgive me. I'll still be contactable via msn, just ask around for the add if you don't have it. I really hope to cya guys within the year. For those people who have been such chums and keep meeting up with me, thank you so much! I really feel the love =)

Flight leaves Sunday night 9pm. Since I have to check in the counter by 7pm, I should be around the airport from 6pm onwards. Ah, you all know the procedure. Hehe..all so pro already. As usual no big gifts will be accepted, at least I won't be bringing it on the flight. Just bring yourselves and that would be more than enough. =p

Pray hard for me. I'll keep you all in my prayers and thoughts.

Miss you all.

Take care.

God bless.

Ja, ne..

2 comments:

Trudi said...

WELCOME TO MY SIDE OF THE WORLD!! Where the water turns counter-clockwise in the sinks, and it's hot during Christmas, and everyone speaks with a funny tune :D It's FUN! But I'll admit, I miss home more times than I can count =(. Have a safe trip, may God bless you with a year filled with wondrous opportunities and joy. WELCOME TO DOWN UNDER!! Come visit Wellington ah. I will bug you until you come. Hahahahaha....

signius said...

Hehe..tap is counter-clockwise? More chance 2 develop my biceps =)
Thanx 4 ur wishes..n y dun u come visit me? After all 20+ mil of us are sponsoring u now..