Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Now everything begins..

Ah, 200.

A superb number since it's a hundred times better than 2.

Which is good since 2 and 2 is one of the best combinations! =)

So, this should be a post a hundred times more special than the usual drudgery I post. And a hundred times more random too perhaps? =p

Anyway, there was something that was constantly popping unbidden into my mind for some time now. After reading a book, there was a line that kinda stood out.

What if the very thing that brought us together drives us apart?


Yes, what if it drove us apart? Such a scary and really ironic thought. However, something happened that reminded me of one of the reasons she is so endearing. All along silly me had this idea that the Little Red Dot was the reason we got closer and served as a starting point for everything that followed. Hahas! What she said recently just suddenly refocused my scattered memories and showed me the truth. It was never the Red Dot that brought us together (although that could be a reason among reasons why we got so much closer). Really, it was Easter. Ie., the willingness and act of serving God. Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but I really feel that this would really be impossible to drive us apart. A single line from her pierces through the clouds of uncertainty to let the light in. What a stroke of genius! Thank God =)

Ok, random fans out there..a random fact: It's now mostly cloudy over in Melbourne.

Yup.

Back to the point now.

For so long, I've been wanting. Waiting. For God to speak to me, for a miracle. And so here it comes along. God's way of saying, "See, know that all things work for the good of those who love God." Yes, this is my physical proof of blessing. My endearing reminder that there's something more to look forward to.

A gentle, kind spirit.

Beauty from within [and without too, in case your wondering how she looks like. Stunning. Beautiful. Gorgeous. Und so weiter]

A faithful lover of Christ.

She's all these and so much more. Things you just can't put your finger on.

Random fact number 2: It's nearly 2 and I'm zombifying.

When the 2 come 2gether, everything just falls into place. =)

Random fact number 3: It's 2:22.

Let me thank the many people who made the best weekend of my life so far possible.
[With the exception of the first name, all others are NOT ranked according to importance. It's just another random list.]

Jane, without whom none of this would exist. Thank you for just being who you are, and for the braveness to help me break through the barriers, as well as the generosity and grace to forgive me for destroying all possibility for you to achieve your "little goal". Thanks dear =)

*start of random list*
~ the entire core wong family, for your support and willingness to keep mum about the whole thing.
~ the two elder wongs, for your tacit encouragement.
~ the two elder lims, for your approval.
~ the two younger lims, for being so teh and busybody.
~ amze, for your part in keeping the lady of honor within the confines of PGP.
~ peter the fictional friend, for your role in springing the plan and also for the unexpected part in preventing a potentially messy and embarrassing situation involving fainted ladies.
~ jason, for being so understanding and hospitable, as well as for the advice and support given.
~ God [of course!], for the support and leading, besides helping to prevent busybody cleaners from spoiling the surprise, and also generally for everything.
~ the cleaners, for not interrupting at the crucial moments.
~ NUS, for clearing the whole of Friday for a certain someone, as well as making all others slog it away on campus, thus being unable to disrupt my plans.
~ KTMB and/or Customs of both Malaysia and Singapore, for ensuring a smooth and most importantly, only-5-minute-delay-instead-of-the-usual-one-hour-delay trip.
~ grandpa, for your offers of help and assistance
~ triple H, for not insisting or making a fuss about not going yamca with you on Saturday.
~ snow sis, for your support, prayers and advice, as well as taking care of her.
~ the con saleswoman [Yeah, I'd still like to believe it was your birthday eve. In spite of it all.], for introducing us to our first couple perfume. Oh well, kudos to you for that. It's quite a good idea anyway =p
~ FCBC, for the multiple events-cum-meeting points, as well as providing the environment for constant reaffirmation and encouragement from God. [Yup, congrats to you, looks to me that every service is as big as a rally event over here. Thank God!]
~ xuan, for coming on Monday instead of Saturday.

*end of random list*

And, so...

My apologies for for being so slow. And for causing you so much suffering, not just now, but for a long time to come. So, as you've said, let's focus on our studies and serving God, two very important ingredients that lead us on the path to permanent reunion. In the mean time, I'll try my best to improve. No more bakas, no more crazy nauseating driving [lol, quite easy this is..no car to drive once I start], less klutzy-ness, more yummy recipes.

And may God bless you always, while looking after you together with Mr Donkey and Mr Lion in the place of a constantly absent boyfriend.

However..

If you get there before I do,
Don't give up on me,
I'll meet you when my chores are through,
I don't know how long I'll be,
But I'm not gonna let you down,
Darling wait and see.
And between now and then,
Till I see you again,
I'll be loving you,
Love,
Me

1 comment:

@nne said...

i know that song!!! i love that song!!

and yes, it's getting mushy...

remember my threat! muahaha