Thursday, September 28, 2006

Suspended?!

I shall hereby confirm what may have been a lingering suspicion - my mental and critical faculties have been suspended indefinitely til further notice.

Notice, which requires some thinking through and organising.

Which falls under the domain of mental processing.

Ie. Mental faculty component.

___________________________________________

What am I doing?

Supposed to finish the intro chapter of anatomy. But it's still a long way off. Easily put off by saying no mood lar.

Get LG products out of my sight. Life's not really good now.

Experiencing MU syndrome right now. Nope, I'm not a convert to football/soccer. It's the Miss U syndrome.

Take care!

_____________________________________________

I sure do miss those bittersweet moments..
Reminds me of dark chocolates..
Those with chocolate content above 70%

No comments: