Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Lodgings..

Argh..accomodation. What a drag..
I have a whole list of possible places that I might stay when I finally complete the Big Move. Maybe I'll stay at UniLodge@Melbourne. Or CSA. But what if I book for one and don't get a suitable room I like? Can I get back my deposit if I turn it down? Not cheap man..
Who has any idea what I should do? Where I should stay? Anything to look out for?
Sigh.
Time IS of the essense..

and don't sleep too late all you nocturnal people out there! Haha..
Get enough rest if and when you can. Don't make me march down there and take care of you when you fall sick. I might just do that..hahas

Maybe I'm the one who should be getting sleep. Hahas..
Goodnight, y'all!

"Sleep, those little slices of death, how I loathe them." Edgar Allen Poe
"Consciousness: that annoying time between naps." Unknown Author

No comments: