Sunday, June 25, 2006

Oh, Crab!

Oh, Crab indeed!
Woke up all bleary-eyed today. Somebody should really restrict my Astro times. Planned to watch only the beginning of the Bourne Supremacy yesterday, but ended finishing the whole thing..meaning i slept way way way past bedtime! Haha..oh, crab!
Here's a note to a certain nocturnal person: Good thing you didn't follow us, it was really for the best!
Anyway, I did actually want to go for the bible class. Haven't tried it before since joining Agape, so yeah..thing is, I kinda thought of getting a short nap after coming back from IMU..and ended up waking up much later than i expected. And much too late to make it for the class ;(
Oh, crab again..
Family decided to go to this place in PJ - Green View Restaurant. My ma's friend passed her a voucher for it, and since the seafood there was quite famous, we decided to pop by and enjoy. It was really great (I really recommend this place to all food afficiandos!), especially the live prawn mee [sang har min] and..you guessed it..CRAB! haha..oh, crab
While I enjoyed dinner, my hp ran out of juice. Kinda missed out on a few important messages. Didn't even realise it til I arrived home..haha..
Oh well, another crab there..
This is seriously bad. Lack of sleep really does wonders. Like multiplying crabs like nobody's business.

On another note, all the best choir! I'll be rooting for you guys tomorrow! Yea, the pastor is a real hero. Haha..

Oh yeah, nearly missed this out. Sorty is going to, or just had his wisdom teeth removed. (It depends on when is his appointment with the dentist..haha..Don't really know it since he didn't specify) Poor fella. I didn't know sortoises possessed anything close enough to be called a tooth! And now he's gotta lose some wisdom teeth. Hmm..at least it'll give him an excuse:
Rude_fella: Hey, watch out man! You no brains ar? Want me to bash you?!
Sorty : I think I have some, or one at least..
Rude_fella: You think very funny lar, now? Huh?! Next time use the thing between your ears!
Sorty : My nose?
Rude_fella: ARGH! Lame-_-"
Sorty : Sorry lar, I had my wisdom teeth extracted that day. I think I lost more than just enamels
Rude_fella: ...(speechless)

See, based on this case study, lameness is a real good weapon for self-preservation. Provided you can come out with some excuse for it. =)

Cheerios!