Saturday, October 13, 2007

Of Spam and Men

wrtgfdg

As posted by Anonymous



Interesting. My first spam comment. Should I approve or reject it? Or just leave it to rot in my inbox?


On another note, the empower ministry thing was nice, and unsettling in a way. Nice to see that most of them enjoyed the meal (yeah, there was this guy that kept going on and on about how the chicken wasn't "natural" like what his wife got for him long ago - she went direct to the slaughterhouse to get them - but he just kept asking for more chicken! =p), and unsettling to see a 14 year old girl and her boyfriend among the homeless. Also, the fact that I couldn't quite get common ground to chat about with some of them was quite bad. Interestingly, the "chicken" guy was sitting on my right, which contrasted his parrot-y personality with the very quiet guy on my left.

Oh well..

Time for bed. Been doing stuff related to this since I woke up in the morning til now. =p Good night world!

No comments: